After thirty years, we've finally made it to The Mutter Museum. It is far better than I expected. Due to over stimulation, (at least), I can only take one antique store at a time. This place is loaded with skulls and more, so I could only take so much. The babies gave me a headache. The prostitute dwarf that died in childbirth made me thankful that I skipped breakfast. The monastic garden was by far my favorite part. Ron, being a picker, 🤣, was not nearly as affected as I was. My OCD demanded that I read everything. Like with The Book of Kings I had to quit with the babies. 🤮 We had lunch in an Irish pub, later.
Sunday, June 14, 2026
The Mutter Museum
After thirty years, we've finally made it to The Mutter Museum. It is far better than I expected. Due to over stimulation, (at least), I can only take one antique store at a time. This place is loaded with skulls and more, so I could only take so much. The babies gave me a headache. The prostitute dwarf that died in childbirth made me thankful that I skipped breakfast. The monastic garden was by far my favorite part. Ron, being a picker, 🤣, was not nearly as affected as I was. My OCD demanded that I read everything. Like with The Book of Kings I had to quit with the babies. 🤮 We had lunch in an Irish pub, later.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...