Friday, June 19, 2026
A Jolly Holiday
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinner there before but never spent the night. My gracious, I had a wonderful time. I had arrived early so stopped in the bar that is decorated for the hunt and had a photograph of a former owner's daughter with Petey, the dog from Our Gang, who Daddy loved. I had a bowl of tomato bisque with crab soup that sent me back later for a slice of grasshopper pie. Thanks, Ron! So good! My pendulum was spinning right round, round-round, right around pie o'clock, during a Mama's Family marathon. Mehitable misses Shiner too. We got to keep the flowers the night thanks to road construction witch' was hextra nice. Ron said that the boys were terrible but look at them moments before I left.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...