I've made another stop at Pick Your Own Flowers in Kirbyville, this time for Shiner's grave. Hopefully I'll be staying at nearby Yellow House. In the meantime, I'm back at Kojak. I finished the first Poldark book, Ross Poldark. It was good, but I'll be skipping the other thirteen as I'm reading too many other books. Hitting the Leesport Market again tomorrow. The fellow that I bought my wolf goddess pendant from has a Ganesha box that I'm going to have to get. My one dollar brand new denim shorts are off-the-hook, I'll have to get another pair of those off the lady that I bought my Dracula tee shirt from. I have to get another of those as a gift. It's fangtastic. TTYL...
Tuesday, June 16, 2026
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...