Friday, August 23, 2024

Dreams 8/23


   Dreamed I was staying in a hotel with my grade-school girlfriend and either her brother or her friend, can't recall which. I also don't remember his name although it might've been Buddy. Laurie was bigger and had short dark hair like when we were girls. Buddy was an adult, big and chubby with brown hair and Down's syndrome, I'd guess. I was sleeping on the floor in my room in a heap of clothes when Paris from Gilmore Girls came in. She had very long hair. She told me I had to have Buddy at a certain location at a certain time: fourth floor, two o'clock, I think. Laurie dropped Buddy off with me, and we proceeded through the corridors of the hotel. It seemed more like a dormitory, stark, and not up to hotel standards. Buddy led the way. Then, in a stairway, Buddy got shot in the back of the neck with what might've been a tranquilizer dart. There was a clean little hole at the nape of his neck which was about the size of a pen, but there was no penetrator present as if it either vanished into him or simply melted away. I dragged his heavy body into the adjoining lobby off of the stairway. There was a bed there, and a receptionist. I left him in the bed and went up the stairs looking for Paris. I found her in a long deep room that was well lit and looked more like a laboratory with sectioned off white cubicles. There were several thin white women, besides Paris, with long hair who were naked and looked greasy and unkempt. Paris approached me, and while I was telling her about Buddy and his location I looked to the right, and there on the floor was a purple and red full term dead siamese twin baby. Moving on I proceeded to search for my room which I knew was on the other side of the building. I came to a landing where two white women were with a black man. The black man had a red plastic knife, very sharp, like a shank, and he stabbed me in the side with it. I began to place a witch's curse upon them, telling them they'd all die. This was very difficult as I was somewhat paralyzed and gasping for breath. It seemed to work, they were scared, and I was psychotic and dragged myself away. I found a woman and asked her how I could get back to the other side and my room. She told me I'd never get back and that I had been stabbed for what I did to Buddy. At this point I was very distressed and forced myself awake.