Thursday, August 15, 2024
Dreams 8/15
Dreamed I was home with Mummy and Daddy. The Magic Shoppe was in their bedroom, and they had opened a restaurant out of the kitchen. The Magic Shoppe was loaded with little patrons, not dolls, rather little people. I took the orders of the guests in the kitchen, but nothing that they ordered was on the menu, so I couldn't fulfill any of their orders. One girl wanted an Octopus to drink, some sort of cocktail that I'd heard of but didn't know how to make. She said it was purple. I asked a dark haired girl upstairs what she'd like, and she ordered a prime rib sandwich and another spirit we were lacking. I was looking around the kitchen to see what might suffice. Back in The Magic Shoppe, downstairs, they had ripped up bits of blue paper like confetti and scattered it across the floor. I told them that I was glad they were having a good time, but could they please attempt to look at the menu. Upstairs I told the girl that we did not have prime rib, but that I could make her a roast beef sandwich. Mummy was there, looking over my shoulder. She asked for a glass of wine, and Mummy said that we had some white. I think I had another dream, thereafter, but it has slipped away.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...