All of our caves across Pennsylvania are so different. Lincoln Caverns begin as pueblos or Fraggle Rock but become mosque-like, remarkable, and awesome. I've never seen such glassy calcite before. Thanks to the National Cave Association Ron and I both got in for free. We will be going back to Woodward Cave sooner than later. It was closed when we stayed in a cottage there. We can take Arthur. I picked my own flowers in Kirbyville again. 🎕 TTYL...
Saturday, June 27, 2026
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...