Arthur and I had a great time at PetSmart's Easter egg hunt. We got Frankie's birthday present, a honeycomb bed complete with bees. Wonderful Michelle gave Arthur a bee named Bea after my sweet old friend from Pittsburgh that I just dreamed about. I figure she's in The Great Beyond now with Mummy, Miss Brown, and Theresa. Ron is doing his damnest to ruin Easter as usual, but I'm going to have a wonderful time. I'm going to stuff myself at Easter brunch at the Farnsworth House in Gettysburg. Have a Happy Easter! TTYL... 🐰
Saturday, April 4, 2026
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...

