Tim spent the night. When they got home I was brushing my teeth. Ron said Frankie had gotten out. It was after midnight. I was out with a flashlight, combing the neighborhood with treats, calling him. He comes when called especially for treats. I came back, and Ron was upset. I should've been a general. I'm the one you want in a crisis. I made up MISSING posters. I watch a lot of true crime. Hours later I found him, all hugs, he never left the house. He just hates Tim. Anyway, I had taken out my wooden Saint Francis that I got at Apple Fest at Joanna's Furnace, gave him a kiss, and a bouquet I'd gathered in my walk, looking under bushes for Frankie, right before he came out. So many strange things have been happening lately. We went to the buffet for breakfast. I got a free Victoria & Albert book at their Little Library. I was telling Tim about their museum's online store, and how it's fabulous for gifts. I want everything there. I was talking to the seller in Flushing that I got my Monster High Corpse Bride from, telling them I'd get all of my monsters from them. I hate toy hacks. I only spent a dollar more than The Mattel Shop. Arthur doesn't hate Tim. TTYL... ✨
Saturday, August 23, 2025
Chaos At Oak Grove
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...

