Thursday, October 10, 2024

O, My Ghoul!


   O, my ghoul, I thought she was just a commie hyena ho who sucked old political cock, let pedophiles off the hook, and was Oogie Booger's buddy to get where she is. I didn't realize she was a complete moron. I had eighth grade students that could speak better than this. Even the special ed kids were better. It's not funny. 

See the Moron for Yourself

  Holy shitter, I think the commies have already deleted the video. I shouldn't be surprised. I hate shitter and all psycho media. I had quit shitter back when Oogie Booger was president. I continued to recieve his commie 💩 even after SPAMMING him. Then, after Elon Musk took over I magically, (that goes out to Dame Darcy ✨), started getting emails from X. I started to use it, only to get suspended. Now, they won't let me delete my account, says it's because I'm suspended. In other words, still 💩. 

Read the Full Article, Then!

  As my great grade school girlfriend put it, "we're fucked". 

  PS: The Kid Smeller Knows what a Moronic Liar She Is

  O, & What a Ho

  Dude, she's a little long in the tooth to suck her way out of this 💩. 

  Sho' nuf' tain't no Roller Girl.