Thursday, October 10, 2024

Dreams 10/10

 

  I had three dreams, but the third has been lost to the ether. First, I was working in a department store with a tall blonde woman and two dark haired guys. We were wearing blue smocks. I was standing on a strange wooden stand that was something between a church pew and a music stand. The blonde was standing next to me. We were looking for something. I was on the ground and picked up a large polyglot crystal. It might've been rainbow or peacock obsidian. It was midnight blue with iridescent hues and shone like glass. I wanted it, I think, and asked one of the men the price. I think it was around seventy-nine dollars which wasn't bad considering the size and weight of it. 

  Next I was in something like Mummy's kitchen but it was different. Theresa and a boy were with me as well as Johnny ferret. There was a mossy little hole, very soft and green. I had stepped away for a minute and Johnny had vanished down the hole. I was upset with Theresa for allowing it to happen. I was looking for Johnny and calling him. Ron came in and asked what I was looking for. I told him Johnny ferret, and he asked what a ferret was. I explained to him that it was something like a weasel. Then, I noticed it was not a hole at all rather a pipe and that Johnny never could have fit through it. I found Johnny, was very grateful, and was holding and snuggling him. Wish I could remember the third dream, it wasn't bad.