Saturday, October 12, 2024

Dreams 10/12


   I thought I'd foiled my dream forgetfulness by leaving the closet light on and sleeping with a pad and pen at hand. If only I'd learn to decipher the dream script I'd be set: working on it. 

  First I dreamed of Matt Koett again, he'll be pleased to know. I've been told time and again by roosters to stop naming in my blog. I usually don't include surnames, and to avoid the commies I make 💩 up, (Bitch with the Hammer, Killary, Oogie Booger, Michael, Kid Smeller, Cabala Embarrass), but I don't have to be persnickety when it comes to Matt, never have. So back to the dream, or what I can make out of it. I was at home with my parents getting dressed in my childhood bedroom. Matt came over, and we were all going out to eat. Now, the final clue says "Darcr"... Oh! I just figured it out! Yes, it says Darcy. We met Dame Darcy while we were out, and Matt fell in love. It's nice to go back in time with Matt. I've always been good at deciphering scribbles and pronouncing names, why I was a hit as an English teacher besides being so much fun. 

  Anyway, the next dream was not fun, and what's more, I think I've dreamed it before. I was in the cellar of a corporation where I worked, I came down stairs and saw a blonde woman with a bobbed haircut dressed in blue work coveralls standing against an open stainless steel door. When she saw that I had busted her she became small and clay and tucked herself away in a plastic to go container, only I grabbed it, opened it, and squeezed her into mush. Too bad for me one of her many partners in crime saw me do it and called out for help. Now they were after me. They were all dressed in the blue coveralls. Still holding fast to the container and Play-doh mush girl I scampered away, but they were in pursuit. The place was very industrial: stainless steel, blue plastic, with a concrete floor. I had reached a metal fire escape outside. The first to catch up with me was a girl with a little brown ponytail. Here it says, "koaong"? No idea. Anyway, she was trying to kill me, they were shouting about what I'd done to Play-doh Girl, and didn't want it to get out. I hit Ponytail Girl in the head, hard, with a big rock and she fell from the fire escape. The chase persisted. Each time one would get close to nabbing me I'd disappear. I think I was beginning to do this lucidly as I try to pull myself from nightmares especially when I'm in mortal danger. There is another word I can't make out, "seinal"? Maybe it's signal as they were calling out to each other. I'll work on it. Maybe it's a Dream Word like the Dream People. It's an interesting new twist. Back to the dream, my pursuers were all men at this point, and I'd pop out of sight anytime they became too much of a threat. The final one was Matt Czuchry. He was standing against a set of lockers singing a song. The song went something like this: the girl you didn't get doesn't love me. The chorus sang, "evil grows". And, some people wonder, but no. I had nothing to drink. These dreams are the result of being out of wine. My favorite, Mad Hairy Fella, El Goru, from Spain, is in season. Yes, I’ve strayed a bit, which usually doesn’t happen, but it’s relative.