Saturday, October 12, 2024

Joanna Furnace Apple Festival

I was happily writing along about Joanna Furnace's Apple Festival until I mentioned some old geezer with a homemade Cabala Embarrass shirt, cap, and button. That's when my entire post vanished. Now I'm pissy. Yeah, I wanted to jump on her stupid commie head and beat her illiterate ass, but I did not. So, now, let me get back to my post that was rudely eaten by the fucking GOOGLE Monster. 😡 I had a ball. I had cider and apple fritters. We brought homemade pot pie and bean soup home. I also brought home some mead seltzer. I do not like mead, but the seltzer is tasty, and I got a mixed batch. Somehow I lost my box of Thanksgiving decorations. I don't have a lot, but Mummy's stuff from the bicentennial in Massachusetts is in there. Sure I'll find it while decorating for Christmas but until then I got this beautiful hand knitted scarecrow. I also got a handcarved Saint Francis, he's not Italian, so he might just be Pennsylvania made. I have a wooden Mary and Saint Patrick, but Francis is our long time saint of choice. I also scored a church doll from Mr. Glass who I'd gotten a lovely rag doll from a couple of Christmases ago. She always graces the foyer, too sweet to put away. Think we'll be seeing J.D. Vance at the airport later. Good times.