Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Dreams 9/25


 Sleep, it used to be every other day twice as much, the same went for dreams. Seems with Fall came every three days thrice as much. First, I dreamed I worked in a lab where a little Dachshund was born without any limbs. There was also the leg, just the calf and foot dressed in men's trousers, or is it trouser, a sock, and a leather forties style shoe that had been shined. Both were moving their way across the floor. My heart went out to the dog, the leg not so much. 

  Then I was living with Mummy and Daddy in a spacious apartment with a high ceiling surrounded by windows. It seemed to be on the right hand side of the building like my old room. It felt like an old building in an old town. The walls were white. A delivery came that seemed like a ton of mail. First, there were my poetry books that I had self published. There were two portfolio sized paperback books wrapped in red and green tissue paper. Unwrapping the green one led to another small book also wrapped in tissue. At first I thought it was a darling miniature version of my poetry, glossy, illustrated with winter scenes: pale blue, snowflakes, birds like chickadees and cardinals, holly, and firs. But upon closer examination it folded out three times with a little notepad and calendar. I unwrapped the bigger book which contained my poetry in a small type font along with the same winter scenes and birds. I showed Mummy. She wanted them and took them. She and Daddy were lying in bed in the left hand corner of the room. It was a very big posh bed with lots of pillows and all the fixings. Now I opened the other delivery which was a big wooden chest, a casket, which was big enough to be my coffin. It was filled with expensive clothes and jewelry. The clothes were mostly gray and purple. I put a little gold ring over a diamond on my right hand ring finger. It was a simple gold ring but twisted as if it was a vine. Afterwards I realized that the three diamonds I wore on my fat index finger were changed. The first of the three diamonds had turned plastic. I took the little gold ring off checking the diamond I wore under it. It was fine. I took the three diamond ring off and tucked it in a pigeon hole in the casket. I chose a gray faux suede pant set to put on. It was very soft and a perfect fit: boot length trousers, a vest, jacket, and tam style hat. I felt pretty good and went off to school. I went to a prestigious private school in a city. I had an open studio apartment surrounded by large bay windows and two female roommates. We all had received the casket gifts and were showing each other and talking about all of the contents. My boyfriend joined us. I would say we were teenagers, twenty at the oldest. I noticed I had grown at least eight inches and towered over my boyfriend with his sandy haired buzz cut that now only reached my chin. I was thinking it must be the suit that still fit perfectly. I became very suspicious of the casket and its contents and told my roomies. It was as if the devil himself had sent them. I was concerned that the items were poisoned including the clothes on my back. I was worried about Mummy and Daddy. I'm going to use this dream in Fanging with Claude. Like my dolls I try to put my dreams to work. Ron says I work hard sleeping. Yes, I do.