Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Dreams 8/14


 Couple of sweet dreams first, Susie, some Dream People, and I were writing a sitcom. We were working in a sunny office when my high school boyfriend came in for an interview. He looked the same. He said that he didn't know anybody there when I walked up and told him that wasn't true. We hired him. We were thinking about what the sitcom would be like. I said it had to be a comedy. For some reason I was dressed as a french maid, so I would play the maid. I told Susie I thought it would be funny if she played the daughter, a silly, goth, outcast, and she agreed. At this time BJ was not around. We were talking about a theme song, and three of the others had instruments: drums, guitar, and another that escapes me. I said that BJ played piano and saxophone, and that I thought he could write it. Susie and I thought that we could write the scripts like French and Saunders. 

  In the following dream I was in an obstacle course race with Shiner, crawling under a pink ribbon through the grass.