Monday, July 29, 2024
Hello, Govinda!
I got another cory catfish for Vishnu's tank, Govinda makes three. She's an orange sun burst Glo Fish. Ector is my electric green one. He and Oscar, my oldest fish, an albino cory, have so much fun playing with Vishnu that I had to get another. Oscar started off in my smallest tank with a Betta alone. He's lived in all three of my tanks. He used to be white, but he's taken on a blush since moving in with Ector. He seems happy. I also did some rearranging, and got my frogs a paper flower Peijing. They love it. Not only do they have more room to swim and play, but they climb it, and hang out under the roots. Adorable! And, no post would be complete without a hello from Merlin, my big bumblebee Betta boy in the community tank. I now have six different types of Coryadoras cats. Ector, the electric green Glo Fish, is my favorite. My cats always ate what my other fish were eating, but I've been feeding these algae wafers, bloodworms, and catfish pellets too. The Betta and frogs go after the catfish pellets. Everybody seems to like them.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...


