Monday, July 29, 2024

Hello, Govinda!

I got another cory catfish for Vishnu's tank, Govinda makes three. She's an orange sun burst Glo Fish. Ector is my electric green one. He and Oscar, my oldest fish, an albino cory, have so much fun playing with Vishnu that I had to get another. Oscar started off in my smallest tank with a Betta alone. He's lived in all three of my tanks. He used to be white, but he's taken on a blush since moving in with Ector. He seems happy. I also did some rearranging, and got my frogs a paper flower Peijing. They love it. Not only do they have more room to swim and play, but they climb it, and hang out under the roots. Adorable! And, no post would be complete without a hello from Merlin, my big bumblebee Betta boy in the community tank. I now have six different types of Coryadoras cats. Ector, the electric green Glo Fish, is my favorite. My cats always ate what my other fish were eating, but I've been feeding these algae wafers, bloodworms, and catfish pellets too. The Betta and frogs go after the catfish pellets. Everybody seems to like them.