Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Dreams 7/30


 Dreamed that I was a lesser sort of Indian super hero. I was dealing with a psychotic murderous bitch. I can't recall the details...

The internet has been out. Why am I calling out The GOOGLE Monster? The other day I couldn't get online but could watch Netfux, and we only have internet TV. Anyway, certainly not to be included in More of Dana's Dreams, but you know I like facts. This was another pickle and mustard induced dream. The three main dream foods are pickles, pepperoni, and mustard, so I'm thinking vinegar is the culprit. Funny that I clean with that. Anyway, nothing is working. The washing machine is broken, but probably Kate's worst song: 

Washing Machine

Yes, I've blocked and reported Caballa Embarrass's ads as New World Order BS, but continue to receive them. 😠

Some days, stay in bed. Went to the laundromat down the road that was closed due to the fact that they have no water. Wanted to flip the cable guy the bird along the way. This 💩is building up. Going to see The Donald again tomorrow. Means nothing in our RIGGED world. Probably not, so fed up with Ron's BS, told him to take Tim. 🤮

What else? Oh, feed your fish at noon, it makes a world of difference. TTYL. ☮