Friday, June 21, 2024

Dreams 6/21

 

Dreamed that Ron and a few of his friends that I don't know in real life had taken me on a shopping trip to a small neighboring town that I've never been to. We were shopping in a big sort of emporium, and I'd found a couple of crystals at the glass front desk that I was interested in. One had three points, known as a Holy Trinity quartz. It was palm sized. The other was about the same size but more opaque and pearlescent. It looked like if you'd spilled some old paint and it had hardened, cascading and rippled. I was really most interested in the first one and went looking for the proprietors for a price. I found them in a back room, two young men, the younger in his twenties with dark hair and the other older, maybe in his thirties, with longer sandy colored hair. They were both tall. The elder told me it was something like a Satyaloka quartz. I asked how much it was, and he asked me how much I wanted to pay for it. Then he asked the younger. They were going through costs between three and thirty-two dollars. I went back to the desk to get it, but it was gone. Also, Ron, and his two or three friends were gone too, so I proceeded through the darkening cobblestoned town looking for them, lost. I was lost for the remainder of the dream, so it gets fuzzy, but I remember a dark courtyard and a tall young man with dark hair who was friendly and helpful.