Friday, June 21, 2024

Right on Time


 Oh, my ghoul, can you believe this? It's right on time, (syncronicity).

Syncronicity

I just got this fabulous handmade package from my Liverpudlian ghoulfriend. Is that little Barnabas in the bed? The witches are going to have a ball with their new magic book. Somebody is going to get a new coffin. Vlad went to live with Susie Blue Witch, and we all know Barnabas moved to England, so will it be Ambrosia Briar? Doll Land has settled down since Bloody Mary moved to Spain as I was telling Dame Darcy, but there will always be lifeless corpses... 💖 I've got twin frozen Charlottes from when The Allies bombed the doll factories where the Nazis killed the artists and stored their ammo; and they're looking good as the Grady twins, so I guess I'm sending them to Liverpool once I finally dress their nakey asses, what do you say? Comments are welcome on this rare and magically hexciting post. Funny but I'm up to Master Miles Brockington in The Three Witches Magic Shoppe just now, and guess what? Minie' Ball, (all five comics), ought to be available soon in paperback, and maybe even hardback. We'll see... ✨ I tried to publish them as an ebook, but am facing difficulties. Sorry about that. I do try. ☮ Oh! I'd forgotten to mention that the commies at The Pony Hexpress had opened this package as usual. 😠 At least they didn't steal it for once. This is why I ship UPS.