Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Ghost Stories & Poetry

  Selected Poems has more watercolors and The Apple Orchard, (Robert Townsend, American Revolution). Ghost Stories has a new chapter, Crystal Cave. The Barnes & Noble editions are so much swankier than Amazon's. They are both small glossy covered hardbacks, and the pages are fine. I'm so impressed, I can't wait for Christmas, (Dana's Dolls and Fanging with Claude). I had to change the cover of Fanging with Claude to Crystal Cave's Totem Pole because she is breathtaking and my favorite speleothem. I have a couple of days off and am going to try to set-up O, My Ra! The stupid intendant and Cousin Pasty, (Jeff Goldblum's Wizard of Oz and Universal's Monster High Mummy), so want to play. Arthur is at my feet and has been promised Crystal Cave's nature trail that I haven't walked since with Ron in April, but I first walked it with my brother years ago. Good Times... TTYL... ✨
Ghost Stories       
Selected Poems      

Ghost Stories & Poetry

  Selected Poems has more watercolors and The Apple Orchard , (Robert Townsend, American Revolution). Ghost Stories  has a new chapter, Crys...