I had to go back to the Leesport Market today because the handmade goddess pendants have been haunting me. I inherited so much jewelry that I sell it and haven't looked at jewelry for years. The goddesses, made by a local artist with sterling silver and bone, captivated me. There were a stag, owl, mermaid, raven, and wolf. It was difficult to choose, and she looks much bigger and more fabulous on. I just love her. They remind me of the antique baroque pearl sirens. They are very art deco.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...