It's probably going to be a minute. I am up to chapter 13 in DOC, (Doc Holliday), my second musical satire. I am finishing the cover portrait now. There will be a doll. He will teach shooting and cards at Monster High. TTYL...
Friday, May 30, 2025
Lost Boys, O, My Ra! to Return
I was real excited to see that Mattel made enough Lost Boys dolls to go around for $65, it's about time. The toy hacks on Ebay are already trying to sell them as preorder 🔥 for anything from $120-$269. Hope they are stuck with them. After I was stoked about my order Mattel sent me this PROUD 🌈💩🌈. Hey, I'm not proud. I tried to cancel my order. I could not. David came today. I'm going to play with him hard for that. O, My Ra! to return starring Sir Frankie Crisp, the Grady twins, Elvira, Colonel Klink and more.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...