We heard about the Dublin Doll Show at The Letitia Penn Doll Club Christmas at The William Penn Inn. Ran into the lady from the club there. Yes, Countess Po' Ass would love to join their club, but The William Penn Inn is quite a haul. I got Penny, a big handmade prim, two autographed Creole Cats books, a beaded Indian chief, an antique baby bonnet, antique lace for my Jennie Wade dolls, and an antique doll recipe book for a grand total of thirty dollars. I got the adorable bromeliad from the Pearl S. Buck house for four dollars. We stopped at Peaceful Valley Park too. Then we had lunch at Country Place. It was a good time.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...









