Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Maybe I've Spammed You


   Sometimes I get lost in retrospect. Other times I could not give a fuck. This is how to survive. Shrinks are all crazy by nature. Blocking can help. Nobody knows this better than I. If you have been wearing on my soul, if you have little love or creativity to carry you, I've likely added you to lots of SPAM. It's alright. I was in Hawaii as a kid. It was not Hawaii 5 0  even if Danno signed my napkin at the luau, rather a bunch of fat SPAMmers. I'm a 2%er. I cannot let the 98% drag me down with them. The FIX is in, Cabala Embarrass will be president, no doubt. I report her ads as scams too. Gag me, used to it. 

Don't care. 🤮

Love me or hate me, don't hope to change me. 

Cabala was speaking in the liquor store today saying The Donald would lock you up for getting an abortion. I cannot deal with imbeciles like this. Never could. ☮ Roger Waters was at Mr. Celente's peace rally, but he's no Van Morrison. He's been jabbed so many times he makes Syd look like a smart ass. Spare me.