Free Docudrama this week watched a super film on Zydeco that inspired Fanging with Claude. I've made it to chapter ten, Lancaster. Watched this, it was fascinating. I have that FATE magazine somewhere... Starting the Incas, more inspiration for Fanging with Claude...
Tuesday, September 24, 2024
The Life After Death Project 1 | Documentary | Full Movie
Labels:
books,
Docudrama,
documentaries,
dreams,
Fanging with Claude,
Fate,
films,
Forrest Ackerman,
Ghost Stories,
ghosts,
Hauntings,
Lancaster,
Life After Death,
Monsters,
music,
New Orleans,
TV,
Vampires,
Writing,
Zydeco
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...