Monday, September 9, 2024

Dreams 9/9


 The dreams began when Mummy and I visited an aquarium shop to see Matt. There was a tiny mermaid with a green tail that was little more than a patch of skin about the size of a goldfish. I'd told Matt that she was his highschool girlfriend, Michelle. He was standing behind the tank. Once he caught a glimpse of her the green of her tail was gone, and she was all flesh toned and inanimate. 

  Next, I was with Matt and other friends in a strange old town crammed full of sprawling buildings with amazing architecture, stone and brick streets, and tight alley ways. Matt and I had slipped into The Munschower House, or something like that, through a door on the right hand side. He wanted to see a body in the basement. I was a bit leery, but he wasn't. There was a lot of wood painted green inside. While slipping through tight hallways and around many corners I had lost him when a woman with dark hair who worked there spotted me and ordered me out. I left through a sunporch pretty quickly and met with another male friend who was a Dream Person. 

  Now the dreaming took another turn as I no longer think it was the same town. It looked like China. It was packed with buildings, some of which had spectacular bronze statues round the tops. The abode where we were headed was as such. He called it something like The Anubis House, but not quite. There were massive busts of creatures that looked  demonic round the top. There was a building with a tower nearby. The spires and minarets looked Byzantine. We were staying with a friend's uncle in The Anubis House. It was strange and marvelous inside with winding rooms full of queer items. We went out with our girlfriend, the three of us, on a marvelous adventure climbing and crawling through the town. At one point we were lost. We were in a place that looked like an enormous flea market with baskets of all kinds of things: crystals, purses, a litter of stuff, piled high on the floor. I really had to crawl through the things, it was a dragon's hoard. I had a crystal and a bit of folded paper, a charm, perhaps, in my hand when we came upon a fellow who worked there, an Asian, like the girl, who directed us back to The Anubis House. I grabbed a small ladybug change purse from a basket on my way out of the window which was little more than a slot.