Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Dreams 9/11


 First, I'd forgotten a bit of a dream that I had the other night. It has resurfaced. This happens sometimes. Everything is in there sometimes you just have to fish it out. I can't recall all of the details, but I was out in a yard doing some sort of landscaping when something had gotten caught in some of the machinery that we were using, maybe a tiller. Anyway, I removed the soddy clump or egg, and inside was a little baby plastic Troll with dirty yellow hair. I remember calling it a baby. 

  Today I dreamed that I was at an airport turnstile when Raymond Miller, a boy from grade school, stopped me. He was wearing the same green shirt with the nymphs that he had worn when he was my library partner. He had a scrap of paper in his hand. He asked if I liked The Beatles, and opened his hand. The Beatles was written on the paper in black ink. Beneath it said 4:59 or something close to that. I told him I loved The Beatles, and he asked if I wanted to go see them with him today, and I said, "Yes." I was roaming the airport when Matt, another grade school friend, ran up with the same piece of paper that Raymond had asked if I wanted to go see The Beatles with him at 5:30. He looked to be in junior high, wearing his glasses. Another school friend, Noel, was there, behind him. She looked to be about the same age. At this time Jason Furlong, yet another of us, was going through my head. I told Matt I was sorry, but that I had already told Raymond I'd go with him. "Ray!" He said. I told him he should take Noel. Then I pointed out the time discrepancy, and he seemed perplexed. Now, I was looking everywhere for a restroom as I was feeling as if I had to throw up. I couldn't find one. When I did they did not have stalls, and I was bothered. The sinks were low like for handicapped. I was throwing up cherries in the handicapped sink when I woke up.