Thursday, August 8, 2024

Dreams 8/8

 

Dreamed I'd left Ron and was traveling with a nest of vampires. Ron was stalking us, always at our heels, trying to infiltrate and destroy the nest. He had a little black bulldog that he carried in his arms. At one point Theresa and I were staying in a motel, and Ron was at the door, but we wouldn't let him in. Theresa had gotten me a gift, a gray two piece swim suit with a cami crop top and boy shorts. I put it on and, we went out to eat. We were seated at out table in the restaraunt when people started gathering around wanting our autographs. Ron came in and commenced to torment our fans asking LGBQ++ things like, "How's this? Two women are married, so who is the husband?" And, more. 

It was so like Little Ron you might see it in a future doll soap. In fact, The Three Witches Magic Shoppe Adventures in Doll Land, unlike the news, is based in truth and the doll soaps; it ends with one of Ron's recent dreams. 

The electricity was out all day yesterday, so I had to log that dream in my real dream book that I've had for twenty-four years but is not anywhere near full. I was supposed to start Dana's Dreams with that but didn't, maybe next time. 🌈