Tuesday, July 2, 2024
The Black Death & The Great Courses II
Still at The Great Courses, The Black Death. Made it to episode seven. It's getting better. Was it the wine or the corn chowder? No. Now, she's going city by city. They're showing pictures instead of just the teacher: buildings, coins... She is giving first hand accounts. Of course, she is saying that the first hand accounts aren't factual or literal as if I'd trust some interpretation seven hundred years later more. But, hey, it's picking up, and I try to stay positive. 💖💀💖
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...