Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Dreams 7/3


 Dreamed that I was sitting on the floor of a large white tiled bathroom, Mummy was there. On the far wall were lots of framed art and pictures. A floral curtain of pinks and purples hung over the bath. It was very crowded. Not sure what I was doing on the floor, but at one point Mummy told me there was too much stuff, and it was getting to her. Now I was in an apartment that looked like a few rooms in a big old house. I had all of my jewelry stashed in assorted boxes in a pigeon hole desk. I went to get my diamonds, Fantasia and Vette, but their boxes were empty and filled with dirt. Frantically I started looking through all of the boxes and then back to their boxes again, over and over. I couldn't believe that they were gone. I knew Mummy would not have taken them. I heard a guy call from the hall. I stuck my head out the door, told him I was busy, then went back to look for my missing rings. Mummy was back, and I told her the diamonds were missing and that I knew she would not have taken them. She said she did take them, that she really liked them, and that I could not have them back. I was speechless, I could not argue with her. I had a snippet of a dream before this one but it has been lost.