Thursday, July 4, 2024

Dreams 7/4


 This dream took place in Gettysburg in the past. I was younger, in my twenties. By my well made cotton eyelet skirts and top I'd say somewhere around 1850. I started off in a hotel with a man. I think it might've supposed to have been my honeymoon. Somehow I'd run away from there with a young woman and wound up in another inn with her. It was a nice suite with several adjoining rooms and a wooden chest. She was romantically inclined, but I was not. She asked why I never touched her seriously. I left her to visit my childhood friend, Bobby, who I presume was staying in yet another inn with his wife who was not there at the time. I was going through the top right-hand drawer of a wardrobe that had a green silk petticoat and a black strapless bra that I took out and glanced over. Bobby said it was his wife's but that I could have it. I returned it to the drawer. He also said he did not understand why I ran off and married a woman, nobody did. 

  Not entirely sure if another school friend, Nick, was the man that I'd run away from at the beginning, or if he was part of another earlier dream that I've forgotten. I do know I dreamed of him last night. Don't know why, just like with The Dream People, I tend to dream about certain people regularly. A lot of them were just acquaintances, we were never that close, at least not on this plane. It's interesting to say the least. I think emotions, maybe even hidden ones, run deeper than we believe, both ways. At any rate, I wish all of my Dream Peeps happiness whether I know them or not. I bet there will be a volume two to Dana's Dreams in a couple years at this rate. 

  Time to make a'pizza. Happy Fourth of July! Free The Quaker Oats Dude motherfucking Demonrats! 🎆