Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Dreams 6/11


 I dreamed that I was staying in an old bed and breakfast with a fabulous old wooden staircase. There were red carpets and antiques. My aunts Judy and Nancy were there as well as my friend Susan and Emily Gilmore from Gilmore Girls, I think she owned the place. First thing I recall I was sleeping in my big quilted bed with a cat. A scroungy looking black mouse with three embroidered red hearts on his rump scurried up to the foot of my bed, and the cat got him, but dropped him. I screamed, and Emily came running. I was further upset when she told me that I could not take a shower. Then, I was sitting at a little round covered table with Aunt Nancy and Susan. Aunt Nancy gave me a gift. When I opened it first thing I saw was a pewter wizard with a staff sitting atop a jewel, but then he changed into a little doll with white yarn hair in a red and white striped dress holding another smaller doll on her lap. Finally she changed into a plastic dark haired doll with pigtails and green sleep eyes. Susan thought she looked like me. Last thing I remember I was taking my doll up the stairs.