Saturday, June 1, 2024

Dreams 6/1


 This dream began at dawn in an empty parking lot. Mummy was there, she had packed my car. I was leaving for a brand new job as a nanny and tutor for a child. When I got to the house my employers, a young couple in their thirties, had unpacked my car and put my things in their exspansive and crowded attic. I had an unbelieveable assorment of belongings, a lot of which supposedly belonged to my grandmother. After my things had all been stowed away in the attic, the disgruntled husband decided he no longer wanted to hire me afterall, too much baggage, I guess. His wife was not as upset. Packing my things back up was such an ordeal that they brought in three other adults to help. The things, both mine and theirs', in the attic consisted of a lot of vintage and Asian things including: a gigantic aquarium full of lots of African carvings, driftwood, and dry moss, Christmas decorations like angels, books, macrame, bolts and folded material of all kinds, knick-knacks, chests, and loads more. I was tired of going up and down the narrow wooden stairs. At first I was pretty peeved at the father, but after awhile, I just wanted to get out of there. It was dusty and stuffy.