Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Penny is Warm & Fuzzy
Donatella is scrambling to catch-up with Penny Brown in Warm & Fuzzy. She's hoping her Yuletide collection will be ready for the new year. She'll be working with Kevin, next on Wild Man. Stay tuned... I just scored a Canadian collection with a dark haired Dawn clone like my Glori I so enjoy. That set comes along with some clone and handmade clothes besides a Rock Flower that I will be customizing to sell along with the latest collection. Happy Holidays!
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...