In case you've missed the original. I've had it on dvd for twenty-some years. The remake is not quite as good. It's still precious, but what makes the original better is the sets, the costumes, and the dancing in that order. Everything is cheap nowadays, made in China. It shows. Not complaining, glad they finally redid it. Just saying! The original is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!
New eBay Bundle Discounts
Now you can bundle and save up to 20% in my eBay shop on handmade, one-of-a-kind art dolls, watercolors, Dark Shadows , paper dolls, my col...
-
Joanna Furnace's Apple Festival is my favorite event. I had my first Pixie Crunch apple, it was very good. Tim and Kay are mysterious ...
-
Before or after his daily groom Arthur is cute and cuddly. He's a good boy. 💟
-
“Brother Francis, find Brother Norton. Be snappy about it. Where could he be?” “I don’t know.” I looked to Brother William. If anybod...