I know, as usual, I'm really not with it. Took me this long to see St. Petersburg's production. I liked it. You have to really like ballet for the dance, the costumes, and the music to enjoy this one. There is no story, so it's not a favorite, but the dancing is exceptional and worth the mention. Where are the saphires? I imagine Sherazade, (a bigger let down), silks and chiffon. The first part, Emeralds, is my favorite, especially the solo. The boys are spectacular though, no doubt. Not a critic. I liked it. Hooray for free Marquee TV. I'd watch AIDA, I swear, if I could make out the subtitles.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...