Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Captivating Tarot


 Got my copy of Captivating Tarot today. They far exceed my expectatations and are printed in America. Look around, everything, including US Games, are printed in China. As a teacher and simpleton I developed these cards seventeen years ago so anybody might be able to read them. Aunt Fawnie taught me to read playing cards when I was nine. We saw my cousin, who she had raised, was going to jail. Same cousin, who I still adore, stopped talking to me years later for not reading his cards which I knew would be bad. The Banshee cried when he died. I don't care if Mummy always said I was full of myself. I've got umpteen Tarot decks, and these are my favorite. Be sure to pick up instructions and symbolism at a  discount if you are a novice. 

Get Captivating Tarot & More