Saturday, August 3, 2024
Dreams 8/3
Cannot remember all the details of this dream, but it was a wet night. I was with a small family on the English coast. I might've worked for them. The young couple had two small children, a girl and a boy. The father was in a car accident, I think, some sort of accident, and he lay beneath a pink blanket. His wife and I were talking to him, trying to comfort him.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
