Tuesday, July 2, 2024
Dreams 7/2
Ron woke me tap, tap, tapping at the door for his supper while I was dreaming. Most of my dreams went out the window. I recall one of my precious little tetras, Shini, I think, the Glowlight, was munched in half, floating in the water. A bit of the other dream that I remember was a blonde woman with short curly hair in a hallway. Otherwise, nada. 🙁
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
