I thought the chandeliers were original to the three-hundred-and-twenty-something-year-old house, but no. They are from the house where Bob was born that they tore down long ago. The shop was a stop on the Underground Rail Road, but the God forsaken government wants to tear it down for the road. 😡 I left some homemade a'pizza for Bob. Ron also got me a burro's tail that I've wanted my entire life. I've named him Fabian since Bob opened for him, The Beach Boys, and The Yard Birds. There was one in Vincent Science Hall where we went to school. Annie and Jay got a couple of plants from Bob too as well as a couple of bags of his bonsai mix. God bless Bob Mutschler, what a treasure. 🎕
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...



