Monday, May 20, 2024
Back by Popular Demand
Shiner and I, that is. Mine has mushrooms and onions. I'd sat down on the couch with a slice while Shiner's plain red pepper cooled, and he jumped up and tried to take my hand off. These are plain parm a'pizza because I'd gotten vegan mootz by accident. What is that? Bean curd? Anyways, no good for a'pizza. Gilmore Girls are also to blame. Coffee is brewing now. 💕🍕💕
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...

