Friday, May 17, 2024
Dreams 5/17
This dream took place at an elementary school. It might've been a pre-school as the children were young, but I think more first grade. It was rather warm and dark. I don't remember all of the details. There was a corrupt teacher with short sandy colored hair who was in her thirties or forties. There was also a dark haired male teacher. An unruly little blonde girl seemed to run the school. During a dodge ball game she hit the pain in the ass teacher right in the face with the ball.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
