Thursday, May 16, 2024
Dreams 5/16
Dreamed I was an older teen, maybe, and staying at an island resort where I met some friends, a girl with shoulder length sandy colored hair and a tall blonde boy. I was wearing my mermaid swin suit with matching shorts, sandals, and a straw hat. There was a hotel with a swimming pool. There was a younger blonde boy, maybe a pre-teen, who brought to mind Lord of the Flies. He had constructed a sort of natural platform for himself out of palms and the like and surrounded it with tiki torches. He wore a leather loin cloth. There was another boy at the pool who was interested in me. When it came time to go I was inside the hotel with my two new friends, inviting the girl to come visit me. At the same time, without actually asking, I was hoping the blonde boy would come visit too.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
