Thursday, April 25, 2024

More Dreams 4/25


 Dreamed Annie and Jay lived in an old mansion. They were having a party for Annie's daughter's wedding. I was upstairs on the wooden landing that was covered in many different colorful rugs. Jay said some guy had picked one out, it was floral, and he thought it was loud. I liked it. There was another very colorful one that looked like a Picasso with blue, gold, black, red, and green circles that bordered on loud, however. I was in Annie's daughter's room with her husband. She had a snow globe that looked like there was jellyfish in it. Paulina was one of the party guests. I went downstairs where one of Annie's granddaughters had a room that was more of a nook off the hallway. Her bed was covered in Muppet types of stuffed and furry creatures. She said she'd heard I liked Captain Caveman. Told her I loved Captain Caveman and used to get up at seven in the morning not to miss it. She had a volcano pillow and said she loved it too. 

Dreams 5/14

 Dreamed that I was in a parking lot and somebody had a tub of iced tea sitting on the ground next to their car. I could not stop drinking i...