I've been having way too much fun for one person all autumn. Don't know how I got so lucky. Ron had met with an old friend who tipped him off about his brother's cafe, so wanted to visit the Poconos. I'd never been there, so had no idea what I was in for. First, we visited Grey Towers, a smasher Pennsylvania blue stone Victorian complete with a burial ground. The Water Wheel is located literally within an old mill and surrounded by fun antique and other shops. I had a delicious noodle soup and good cider. It was a fabulous time all round.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...