Felix not only resembles a tiny dragon, but looks like he's just as territorial. I had given him the Roman amphora thinking if he liked hanging out upstairs and downstairs in the little temple, he'd really like the jug as it is roomier, and he could swim in the bottom and out the top. I also removed the Tom Tom tetras who he despised. He hated the amphora, and told me all about it. So, I put in a little cave, which gave him way more swim room than the temple. No, he wouldn't touch it, and was just floating around suspended in the lily roots. Soon as he got his temple back he was upstairs and down again. He asked me please not to take it off of him again, so I won't.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...