Monday, October 14, 2024

Dreams 10/14


   Second try: translating the dream scribble. I started off sleeping in a big bed with good sheets. I wasn't alone, there was at least a man and a woman sharing the bed with me and a madame watching. My bed partners were still sleeping when the madame wanted us to get busy. I wasn't into the kink and scampered out of bed. I was running up and down the grand wooden staircase looking into the rooms. The place wasn't that well kept. There was a man looking for me, and at some point I dove under an unmade bed with a navy blue spread and hid. I finally escaped the house. Once outside in the morning light I could see it was a red brick Victorian. It had an interesting set of four small square windows lined up in the back. The man was still coming after me, I was crawling over big wet rocks. The ground was muddy. I have written suicide in my notepad, but I can't remember that. The dream notepad works. I probably would've completely forgotten this dream. 

O, My Ra! Season 2, Episode 8