Thursday, October 24, 2024
Breakfast with Frankie
We watched a wonderful rendition of Wuthering Heights last night that rivals my favorite A&E's from the nineties. It's only a couple of years old. That's a favorite book, I love the Brontes. We have free FlixFling (or something) this week. We watched Carved on hulu the other night too. That was not the worst horror flick, but it's no competition for Pumpkinhead. Know I dreamed of Theresa, but can't remember, although Frankie was trying to get me up for breakfast. When I would not get up he decided to go down and make breakfast himself. Shiner always supervised his meals, but Frankie jumps up on the counter. It was Lysoled about a hundred times last night, only twice so far this morning.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
