I've got major ties with Goldblum. His dad was Mummy's doctor. He saved her life when she was a baby. My aunt, Daddy's sister, was his tutor. Dionysus is just hot. Funny but I just watched The Deliverance. It wasn't bad, where I student taught. Was just telling my Best Witch about my latest project, Fanging with Claude, that winds up in Pittsburgh with some monkeyball players, The Stealers and The Cheaters. Oh, my Zeus! Waiting on Nick Cave... Got to be coming... Oh, Mama! Lord knows I'm a chaos queen.
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...