Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Dreams 9/4


 Dreamed I was at a sort of festival with my parents, Mummy's friend Sandy, and my ex. It was summer and we were wearing shorts and hats. I was outside on a corner by a truck with my ex and a man who was selling all kinds of stuffed turtles. They were piled up on the ground by his pickup. There was a huge plush one with a deep green shell and pale cream body that was a hundred-and-twenty-five dollars. It had a green stuffed Irish castle keep attached to it and a turtle tag. I wanted it. We had to climb through a slot of a window to get inside a building which held a market. Paul went first. A strange guy waited behind me. I was holding onto my hat, and Paul caught me as I slid through. The interior was almost tent like and full of long tables piled high with flea market types of things. There were a lot of dolls. Some were small like Dawn dolls. Daddy had some onion skins that he put into a salt shaker and then into a china tea cup. He wanted me to fetch him some water and make him some tea. I was wondering how that would work. A tall man was coming in through a revolving glass door. There were a lot of tall wooden dolls, a couple of feet high in the corner by the door. One had fallen over blocking his way.