Dreamed I worked in an aquarium shop, and a little pink baby Betta was floating through the air. I caught him and put him back in his tank. I was cleaning out his tanks and others. At one point he and a cory cat were lying on the bottom of an empty tank which I hurried to fill with water. I had to climb up through a large empty aquarium through a slat in the wall to get to a friend of mine upstairs. She had a colorful circular rag rug on the floor. It was very boho. The next time I climbed up the place and woman had changed. There was a thick white Greek goat hair carpet on the floor which I admired and told her so. She said she had bought the shop. We were walking through the mall when I woke.
Friday, August 16, 2024
-
June has been as jolly as May was merry. The Yellow House Hotel happens to be right down the road from the pet cemetery. I'd had dinne...
-
The Mouse, near the end of the series, might be my favorite episode: Watch The Mouse We just returned from Young George Washington ....
-
What began as an email among intimate friends and family has become an immediate sensation. All hail Genesh, the unforgettable, all-powerf...
